Serving individuals, consumers, small, middle & large market corporations with financial & risk management products & services, today, Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
It provides unmatched convenience in the United States to 66 million consumers, approximately 17,000 ATMs; and award-winning digital banking with approximately 40 million active users, including approximately 31 million mobile users.
And now, the Bank of America has announced that it will report the 2nd quarter financial result right before the market opens on July 14. The result is scheduled to declare at around 6:45 a.m. ET, followed by an investor presentation at 9:00 a.m. ET
How to Join the Investor Conference Call?
As an individual investor, you can join the Investor Conference Call in the following way:
To listen to the Investor Presentation on July 14th, dial 1.877.200.4456 (U.S.) or 1.785.424.1732 (international).
The conference ID to join in the event is 79795. To make sure you join in the conference, dial the posted numbers 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation.
Investors can also listen to a live audio webcast of the conference call and view the presentation slides by visiting the “Events & Presentations” section of the company’s Investor Relations website.
Bank of America (BAC) 2nd Quarter Earnings: What to Expect?
In the 1st quarter earnings issued on April 15th of 2021, Bank of America reported EPS of $0.86. Thereby, beating the consensus estimate of $0.65 by $0.21.
Financial Analysts expected the revenue of the 1st quarter to be $21.67 billion. Later, it was revealed to be $22.80 billion for the quarter.
On an average, Bank of America is expected to post $3 EPS for the current fiscal year & $3 for the next fiscal year.
As far as the BAC stock is concerned, in the last 1 year, it has touched the low of $22.39 & 1 year high of $43.49. And at the time of writing this post, it’s hovering around $40.
Recent Action in Bank of America Stock
- In June month, the Bank of America paid a quarterly dividend of $.018 per share to stockholders before the 4th of June. This was later paid out on June 25th of 2021.
- On April 15th, the Bank of America board authorized a stock repurchase program to buy back $25 billion worth of shares in the open market.
- During the 4th quarter, Camden National Bank raised its stakes in Bank of America shares by 9.8%.
- After buying additional 1,030 shares, the institutional investor now owned 11,568 shares of Bank of America.
- On June 15th, Credit Suisse Group gave BAC Stocks an “outperform” rating and raised their price objective on Bank of America from $44 to $46.
- On 2nd July, Evercore ISI issued a target price of $43 on the shares of Bank of America.