Travis Scott, Live Nation Face at Least 40 Lawsuits After Deadly Astroworld Festival

According to the recent news, it seems Travis Scott is in big trouble as people are extremely saddened and angry over the recent incident that took place in Texas at the Astroworld festival. It has been reported that around 40 lawsuits from different families have been filed against the superstar Travis Scott.

Earlier this week he also submitted the apology video but people are not really in the mood to forgive him as the number of casualties and the injured ones are quite high.

What seems to be the reason for people to be extremely angry is the fact that he knew that he should stop the concert but he did not and kept going on meanwhile people were dying out there.

IRS Files Nearly $800,000 Lien Against Warner Robins

What Was the Actual Incident That Took Place at the Astroworld Festival?

According to the recent news, there was a concert in which Travis Scott was going to perform.  Thousands of people attended the concert.

But the good time did not last for very long. Some people were faint-hearted and had health issues due to which they could not bear the light effect at the concert. This was the reason some of the people fainted while some others, unfortunately, had their hearts stopped right at the moment.

The events further raged the chaos and people started chanting to stop the music and end the concert. Despite this Travis Scott continued performing. Some of the people even brought the fainted people to the camera platform but it was of no use as Travis was just busy performing, ignoring all of the chaos.

Many questions were raised regarding the incident. People were questioning the security but there seems to be well-trained security guards. However one of the security Guards unfolded the mystery stating that they were understaffed and had no proper weapons. Many of the guards even joined the forces just a week before the concert.

Travis Scott

How Did Travis Scott Try to Handle the Sad Incident That Happened at the Astroworld Festival?

Judge Rules Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s Ban on School Mask Mandates Violates Federal Law

The news said that there had been 8 casualties. One of the women is on a ventilator and doctors have said that her brain has stopped working. The extremely sad news was received regarding the 9-year-old boy who was left on life support as more than 50 thousand fans who were at the concert rushed towards the Astro festival stage.

This concert has been labeled as one of the deadliest concerts in the history of the United States. People were extremely angry and to overcome this Travis came up with the apology video which people certainly did not like.

However, he has been backed up by many people including the media’s prominent personalities like Kim Kardashian. Kim Kardashian tweeted over the incident and also supported the superstar Travis Scott.

 How Are the Victims Responding to the Deadly Incident Held at Astroworld?

 After the incident happened, Travis Scott tried to make things clear with the apology video but people are not happy at all. Since November 8, the concert-goers have filed 46 lawsuits against the megastar Travis Scott in Harris County District Court.

Travis’s real name is Jacques Berman Webster II. Many of the lawsuits are not only against Travis but also include the company Live Nation.

After Break-in, Camila Cabello Is Selling Her Hollywood Hills Villa for $4 Million

The lawsuit describes that Travis ignored the calls from the people to stop the music. Many of the lawsuits also claim that to punish the people who were responsible for the injured or the Plaintiffs or family members who suffered the trauma due to the concert.

One of the three plaintiffs also demanded to put people behind bars and ask them regarding removing or destroying the evidence( which may include video recordings, voicemails, etc.) for the incident that took place.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here