– Additional Covid-19 stimulus is being considered by Congress in the government spending bill
– In December, the National jobless rate declines to 3.9 percent and this is the lowest rate since the pandemic started
– Build Back Better plan approved by House would limit insulin prices to $35 per month, but uninsured people are excluded.
– COLA 2022 raise would experience the average rise in social security benefit by nearly $92 this year
– This month, there will be no direct payment for Child Tax Credit following Congress not succeeded in passing the Build Back Better bill
– Stimulus payments of up to $8,000 is available to be received by certain families in 2022
Useful Information & Links
Child Tax Credit
– Will there be any extension in the Child Tax Credit following the Senate couldn’t pass the Build Back Better bill earlier this month?
– Senator Manchin has his opinion on the fate of President Biden’s Build Back Better proposals?
– According to a report, the Boston Bomber did get a stimulus check
– How many stimulus checks were sent out in the past twelve months?
– Social Security beneficiaries are in queue for a rise in COLA, but could they also be entitled to claim an additional $200 this month?
– What does the 5.9% COLA increase mean for the recipients of Social Security benefits?