PUBG Mobile 1.8 update is going to start from January 12, 2022, Wednesday, 11.00 (UTC +0). But will there be major improvements with this update? Krafton as well as Tencent Games have been working for weeks for making in-game updates and enhancing the players’ experience.
According to the developers, this update ensures that the gamers are going to have a Battle Royale kind of experience after this update.
Pubg Mobile 1.8 Release Date & Time
The 1.8 Update has hyped the true lovers of this game as they were looking forward to the update for a long time now. The development team of PUBG also announced that the features will start getting live from January 14th, 2022.
“See Spider-Man Swing Into The Zone in NYC on January 12! Stay tuned for the big update on January 14.”
Fans are eager to find out more about the new content. As the gamers are releasing a new post-apocalyptic map, some new features will make the game interesting.
You can enjoy the Unkaked modes and the gamers might see a very different version of Livik due to the impact of bombs and volcanic eruptions.
Now, gamers are worried that the server might crash since many will try to update their game for activating the latest features. The developers assured that the servers will remain stable and one can soon integrate the latest update.
Also, the gamer must use a Wi-Fi connection to download the update and there must be sufficient space in the device for a seamless installation process.
It is recommended to download the update anytime between 12th and January 18th since the players are going to get certain update rewards with installation. The gamers will get 3000 BP, 100 AG plus an Aureate Assassin.
The weapons now come with an AC Core Module and the tactical glasses are set by default.
“With the advancement of science and technology, all firearms have been modified to have an AC Core Module, which makes them easier to aim and control. At the same time, the new scope makes it easier to aim with the crosshair. We hope these changes will make shooting fun at all times in the game.
“Reduced the size of the urban area & the density of the Playzone in the new map to make it easier to discover enemies. Characters are equipped with Tactical Glasses by default, which shows players the damage dealt by firearms.”
You can download it on your Android devices since the new patch will first be released on all Android platforms. The new patch will start releasing at different hours since the prevailing difference in the time zone:
- Bangladesh: 5 PM
- Nepal: 4:45 PM
- England: 11 AM
- Pakistan: 4 PM
- USA: 6 AM (New York Time)
- Russia: 4-5 PM
- Indonesia: 6-7 PM
- Japan: 10 PM
Pubg Mobile 1.8 Patch Notes
Basic Improvements in Mechanics
- The gamer can keep swimming in a near-death state and can even reduce the speed accordingly
- On enabling the Hit Marker feature, the player will automatically leave a marker on the enemy after hitting it
- The map marker is useful for the jump phase
- The new addition of auto-jump feature so that the players can land on the marked area of the map
Basic Security Content
- Improved the gaming environment
- Implemented High Merit Player Rewards mechanism of players who maintained a high period for prolonged periods
- Strict rules for detecting any sort of violations. Malicious actions are strictly prohibited and so, violations will lead to punishment
- The Profile Page will display the Merit System Screen. The player can check updates on merit rules, merit score, etc
Secure Matchmaking Separation
- As PUBG promotes fair play, gamers who tend to cheat will remain under continuous observation
Besides, the developer has also improved the gaming interfaces. Even monetized events have undergone several changes to give a more realistic feel to the gamers.
PUBG Mobile update works on eliminating and fixing the previous issues and upgrades the overall game for rewarding the players with a good game.
This multiplayer game is immensely popular and after this massive 1.8 update, will the players love it even more?