The yearly Valentine’s Day event in ARK Survival Evolved will take place soon.
Take note: ARK Love Evolved 3 will conclude on February 13th.
ARK Survival Evolved might not have had any enhanced editions scheduled for 2022 (Genesis Part 2 being the most recent), but Studio Wildcard will continue to release periodic events. This indicates that ARK Love Evolved, previously recognized as Valentine’s Day, will be returning shortly. We will witness ARK fall in Cupid’s spell once more.
There will be a slew of new prizes and reintroductions to available features. So When is the next ARK Love Evolved Event going to start? This is all you have to know.
Several new facts regarding the Love Evolved event at ARK have been revealed by Studio Wildcard. Here’s a basic rundown of what to assume:
Event Specifics —
- This event could also be enabled individually with the server arg argument “ActiveEvent=vday.”
- We will deactivate the world bonuses of Baby Boon and Maewing Poach on Genesis Part 2 for the duration of Love Evolved (Only Network). We have altered the effect event rates by adjusting our bonuses over the holidays. These changes, though, may result in unfavorable situations on maps other than Genesis Part 2.
- As a result, mission buffs will be disabled during mating events so that they do not affect benefits on separate maps.
Activities for the Event –
- Valentine’s Coelacanth is accessible for chocolates, cookies, and candies.
- Chocolate bars and candies can be spilled at chance by mating!
Cedric, Ark Survival Evolved’s Lead Community Manager, has announced that Love Evolved will be disclosed in the game’s next blog article.
These blogs are normally published on Friday nights or Saturday mornings, based on your time zone. We expect the material to be released later this week. The release date has been set for mid-February.
The launch of ARK: Love Evolved3 is now less than a couple of months away. Studio Wildcard is known for promoting new events, and we anticipate learning much more about the Love Evolved event in an ARK Community Crunch blog article. Details should be provided to consumers on February 5, 2022, along with Community Crunch 302.
When Does the Love Evolved 3 Event Start?
Update: Studio Wildcard has stated that ARK Love Evolved 3 will begin on February 9 and end on February 16.
It’s worth taking a look at previous ARK Survival Evolved happenings to figure out when the next Love Evolved Valentine’s Day will take place in 2022. Here are several quick memories of how prior years of Love Evolved started and concluded.
Previously, the start and finish times of the ARK Valentine’s festivities varied greatly. Nevertheless, in recent years, Love Evolved has evolved more consistently. As you’ll see, the ARK Love Evolved event occurred on February 11 and finished a week later.
Love Evolved 3 Skins, Chibis, and More
For the time being, we don’t know what material will be included in ARK Love Evolved 3. Items from previous ARK events (skins, emotes, and chibi) are frequently accessible again, like with other ARK events. New skins or Chibi pets are the most common kind of new material.
- Bear Hug” swimsuit skin *NEW*
- “Odd Couple” swimsuit skin *NEW*
- “Sauropod Heart” swimsuit skin *NEW*
- Heart-shaped shield skin
- Heart-shaped Sunglasses Skin
- “Cupid Couture Bottom” (Pants Skin).
- “Cupid Couture Top” (Shirt Skin).
- “Halo Headband” (Hat Skin)
- “Teddy Bear Grenades” (Grenade Skin)
- “Bow & Eros” (Bow skin)
- “Love Shackles” (Handcuffs Skin)
- Box o’ Chocolates
- Valentines Dino Candy
- Self Hug *NEW*
- Flirty Emote
- Heart Emote
- Pelagornis *NEW*
- Archaeopteryx *NEW*
- Gallimimus *NEW*
- Kairuku *NEW*
- The Lovebird *NEW*
Wild Event Creature Colors
- Dark Red
- Light Red
Love Evolved 3 Rates Has Been Increased
- Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Classic: 6x XP, 6x Harvesting, 6x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
As with every year, expect increased rates for numerous in-game mechanics (breeding, taming, XP, harvesting, etc). These change year to year (prior year’s rates can be found below), but it appears a decent bet that the 2022 event will provide players with a similar amount of enhancements.