A final release date has been set for Dawn of the Monsters, a co-op beat ’em up the game by publisher WayForward and 13 AM Games. The first digital release date has been set for 15 March 2022.
Dawn of the Monsters was initially announced for the Nintendo Switch in October 2020. It was originally scheduled to be released at the end of 2021, however, it was eventually pushed back. Last month, we had a new March release window, but there is no specific date.
In this manga-inspired, side-scrolling, kaiju beat-’em-up, the catastrophic fight between monstrous beasts has begun. A group called DAWN i.e. Defense Alliance Worldwide Network is the only thing that can stop Nephilim from taking over Earth.
It sends out its own huge warriors to fight off the Nephilim. Handle four huge monsters namely, Megadon, Aegis Prime, Tempest Galahad, and Ganira- each has its own special abilities and play styles. Smash your way through more than 35 missions.
Boost your stats with DNA augmentations, crush your opponents with disastrous Rage moves and brutal finishers, and play a 2-player co-op with a friend! You are the planet’s final line of defense, but will it be sufficient to keep humanity alive during the Dawn of the Monsters?
Dawn of the Monsters Characteristics
- Four playable gigantic monsters: Megadon, Ganira, Aegis Prime, and Tempest Galahad.
- Earth-shattering one- or two-player co-op monster-versus-monster beat-’em-up action
- Destroyable cities based on real-world locations –Brutal Rage abilities, devastating Cataclysm Attacks, and merciless finishing moves
- Hard bosses and a plethora of enemy types
- Use DNA bolsters to personalize your monsters!
Dawn of the Monsters will first be available on the Nintendo Switch eShop. Physical editions will also be produced by Limited Run Games.
You can also go for: Larry David Documentary Release Postponed At Request Of Comedian