Andy Cohen’s Net Worth 2022: Bio, Career, And Personal Life

Andy Cohen’s Early Life

Andy Cohen was born June 2, 1968, in St. Louis, Missouri to Evelyn and Lou Cohen. His sister, Emily Rosenfeld, is a jewelry designer. Cohen attended Clayton High School and graduated from Boston University with a degree in broadcast journalism in 1990. In college, Cohen wrote for the student newspaper, “The Daily Free Press.” Next, You Check About Andy Cohen’s Net worth And More.

Related Post

Andy Cohen’s TV Career

Andy Cohen Net Worth
Andy Cohen’s Net Worth

One of his first jobs in TV was as an intern at CBS News, where he worked with Julie Chen, who was also an intern there at the same time. Cohen worked at CBS for ten years. He worked his way up to become a senior producer for “The Early Show” on CBS. As a producer, Andy Cohen’s net worth is in the millions.

He also worked on the making of “48 Hours.” Andy left CBS in 2000 to become Vice President of Programming at the cable channel Trio. Five years later, Bravo hired him to help turn the network into the huge reality show powerhouse it is today. Andy Cohen was the TV network Bravo’s Executive Vice President of Original Programming and Development.

Cohen started a talk show called Watch What Happens Live in the summer of 2009. It aired every weeknight at midnight. He quit his job in 2013, but he still hosted “Watch What Happens Life” and wrote a popular blog that you can find on BravoTv.com. Cohen didn’t want to co-host the Miss Universe contest in Russia in 2013 because of the country’s anti-gay laws. Before that, he was in charge of Miss USA in 2011, 2012, and 2013 and Miss Universe in 2011 and 2012.

Andy’s book “Most Talkative: Stories from the Front Lines of Pop Culture” was a big hit when it came out in 2012. It became a hardcover, paperback, and combined nonfiction New York Times Best Seller. In March 2014, he was in the music video for G.U.Y. by Lady Gaga. Andy Cohen’s net worth is estimated to be $50 million

In November 2014, “The Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look at a Shallow Year,” his second book of memoirs, came out. The title comes from “The Andy Warhol Diaries,” and it covers a year’s worth of entries from Cohen’s journal. The book was also on the list of best sellers in the New York Times.

Cohen started a new radio station called “Radio Andy” on SiriusXM Channel 102 in 2015. He is in charge of the channel’s playlists and hosts special shows called “Town Halls” in front of a live studio audience. He also hosts specials like “Radio Andy Theater” and a spoof of the “Real Housewives” franchise. Andy Cohen’s net worth increased day by day.

In March 2015, Andy and Anderson Cooper took their stage show, called AC2, on the road across the country. The places they went on tour were Boston, Miami Beach, Chicago, and Atlanta. When Anderson talked to Cohen about his book, the idea came to him.

Later that year, Cohen hosted “New Year’s Eve Game Night,” a live version of “Hollywood Game Night.” He also co-hosted “NBC’s New Year’s Eve” with Carson Daly. Cohen’s third book was called “Superficial: More Adventures from the Andy Cohen Diaries.” It came out in November 2016. It was the follow-up to “The Andy Cohen Diaries,” and it included diary entries from the past two years. It also made the Times Best Seller list for books written by famous people.

In May 2017, Cohen was the host of a “Love Connection” game show on Fox. In August 2017, it was picked up for a second season. Later that year, Cohen and Cooper took over for Kathy Griffin as co-hosts of CNN’s coverage of New Year’s Eve. Cohen has played himself in two TV shows: “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt” and “Riverdale.” He also appeared as a guest judge on “RuPaul’s Drag Race” in March 2018.

He is the executive producer of “The Real Housewives” franchise, which includes “The Real Housewives of New Jersey,” “The Real Housewives of Orange County,” and “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” and “The Real Housewives of New York City.” Next, you have full information about, Andy Cohen’s net worth.

Recent Post

Andy Cohen’s Personal Life

Cohen became the first openly gay host of an American late-night talk show. He became a father with the help of a surrogate in February 2019. He welcomed a son, Benjamin Allen Cohen. On March 21, 2020, Cohen was diagnosed with COVID-19.

Andy Cohen’s Net Worth And Salary

Andy Cohen is an American television executive and personality. Andy Cohen’s net worth is thought to be $50 million as of July 2022. Andy is a television executive, blogger, and media host for Bravo.

Andy Cohen Real Estate Portfolio

Andy bought his first piece of real estate in 2003. He paid an undisclosed amount for a unit at 2 Horatio Street in the West Village. Over time, he bought three more units in the same building and was able to connect them all into one big space. Andy Cohen’s net worth is thought to be $50 million.

The West Village apartment is probably worth between $6 and $8 million today. Andy spent $5.4 million in March 2019 to buy a half-acre oceanfront lot in the Hamptons town of Amagansett. The lot has 125 feet of oceanfront. The asking price for the lot had been $6 million and had been as high as $7.3 million at one point.

Guys Hope You Like all the information about Andy Cohen’s net worth And More, Stay tuned with us for more articles on, Lee Daily.