A famous MTV reality star who is deemed to be a professional skateboard, producer, actor, and even entrepreneur, Rob Dyrdek is one of the top artists in the reality TV industry. His reality shows, “Rob & Big,” “Ridiculousness,” and “Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory” made him famous. Rob Dyrdek’s net worth is mainly sourced from his multiple earning opportunities. Though reality TV helped create Rob Dyrdek’s net worth, he has an identity that is more than just a reality star. So, what other ventures is Rob involved in? Know about the secrets of Rob Dyrdek’s net worth and more.
Rob Dyrdek’s Early Life
On 28th June 1974, Rob Dyrdek was born in the gorgeous land of Kettering, Ohio. His first skateboard was a gift from the pro-skateboarder Neil Blender that he got at 11. Rob dreamt of becoming a pro skateboarder and learned many tricks. When he was just 12, he started getting numerous sponsorships that led him to launch his pro-skateboarding career. So, by 16, he decided to relocate to Southern California to pursue his dream of becoming a professional skateboarder and obtain Rob Dyrdek’s net worth.
- Master P Net Worth (Updated 2022): Wiki, Career, Earnings, Relationship & Latest News
- Caroline Stanbury Net Worth, Early Life, Career and More
Rob Dyrdek’s Career
When Rob initially moved to California, he started to ride for DC Shoes. Rob Dyrdek’s net worth was primarily launched by DC Shoes, and they sponsored him till 2016. Rob changed his sponsor and signed with other big brands like Silver Trucks, Monster Energy, EA Skate, and more. One notable point is that Dyrdek started the Street League Skateboarding competition in 2010. This became an international event having a prize of $1.6 million. This led to the creation of Rob Dyrdek’s documentary named “The Motivation.” The films premiered at the prestigious “Tribeca Film Festival” in 2013.
Rob Dyrdek’s net worth got a major reformation in the early 2000s only with his show, “Rob & Big.” It was on MTV for as many as three seasons with 30 episodes and ran from November 2006 to April 2008. Next came “Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory,” with 70 episodes.
Later, Dyrdek even had his own SafeSpot SkateSpot and released a movie named “Street Dreams” in 2009. Then there were two more video games, “Skate” and “Skate 2”.
Besides Rob Dyrdek’s net worth, he won as many as 21 individuals “Guinness Book of World Records” related to skateboarding. Over the years, he was in many movies and shows as well, like “Jackass 3.5,” “Ridiculousness,” “Punk’d,” and even had a 2012 documentary, “Waiting for Lightning.” Rob Dyrdek’s net worth was an impeccable achievement for him from where he came.
Rob Dyrdek’s Personal Life
In April 2015, Rob had a surprise proposal to his girlfriend, Bryiana Noelle Flores. He didn’t stop himself from spending a good chunk of Rob Dyrdek’s net worth as he paused the “Aladdin” production for his proposal.
He came out by climbing on top of an elephant prop. Then he brought Flores to the stage and kneeled on his knees to propose to her. Then the couple had two beautiful children named Kodah and Nala. They even have two bulldogs and a Pomeranian.
- Jason Alexander Net Worth (Updated 2022): Wiki, Earnings, Career, Relationship, And More
- Who Is Diana Jenkins? Marital Status, Net Worth and Much More
Rob Dyrdek’s Net Worth, Salary & Real Estate
Rob Dyrdek’s net worth in 2022 is $100 million. His yearly salaries cover his experiences. During his “Rob & Big” show, he got $60,000 per episode and $100,000 per episode for “Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory”.
Moreover, he has a fat real estate portfolio that adds to Rob Dyrdek’s net worth. These investments are:
- $2.549 million for a home in the Mount Olympus neighborhood above Laurel Canyon. Sold it for $2.125 million in November 2012
- Sold a mid-1960s multi-level modern in the Hollywood Knolls neighborhood near Lake Hollywood for $1.175 million
- Sold 3,733 square foot house in the Laurel Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles between Laurel Canyon and Coldwater Canyon for $3.5 million in 2015
- Dyrdek had built Mulholland Estates, which is a gated community. Top A-list Hollywood stars like Christina Aguilera, Kendall Jenner, DJ Khaled, Paris Hilton, Vanna White, Big Sean, Mike Shinoda, Tracey Edmonds, and Charlie Sheen own properties inside this community.
Stay tuned for more updates, Lee Daily.