I’m glad you’re here at Leedaily.com (the “Site”).
We respect other people’s intellectual property rights in the same way that we expect them to respect ours. According to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), which permits copyright owners or their representatives to do so, a takedown notice may be issued to us via our DMCA Agent listed below.
As an internet service provider, we are eligible to assert a defense against claimed infringement claims in accordance with the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To make a good faith infringement claim, you must submit us notice that contains the information below:
Notice of Infringement Claims
The name of the infringing material that needs to be deleted, as well as information that makes it reasonably possible for the service provider to find the material. 1. The owner of the copyright’s physical or digital signature (or the representative of the owner); 2. The identification of the allegedly infringing work under copyright; and
Please include the URL of the allegedly offending page to assist us in locating it. Information, such as your name, postal address, email address, phone number, and fax number, that is reasonably necessary to enable the service provider to get in touch with the complaining party.
a declaration that the complaining party genuinely thinks the copyright agent has barred them from using the content. a declaration that the details in the notification are true and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party has given the complaining party permission to act on their behalf.
Anyone who willfully and grossly misrepresents certain facts in a notification of infringement under 17 USC 512(c) is susceptible to civil damage penalties, which include costs and attorneys’ fees.
Requests for takedowns must be made through our Contact page. If you would want a speedy response, send via email.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to reveal our identify and any copyright infringement allegations we receive to the alleged infringer. You understand, accept, and agree that if you file a claim, the alleged infringer may learn your identity and the details of your claim.
Material Restoration – Counter Notification
You can send us a counter-notification if you want content that was taken down because of a copyright infringement accusation to be put back up on the website. Said notice shall be in writing and delivered to our DMCA Agent in accordance with 17 USC Section 512(g)(3). Basically, it must contain the following components:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A brief explanation of the deleted content and the URL of its original placement.
- A statement given under oath stating that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or otherwise made inaccessible as a result of a mistake or incorrect identification of the content that was intended to be removed or otherwise made accessible.
- A statement that you would accept service of process from the person or company that initially reported the infringement, along with your name, address, and phone number (or, if you are outside of the United States, that you will submit to the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found).
- To send your counter-notification, use our Contact page. Email is highly recommended.
- Procedure for Repeat Offenders
We take infringements on copyright very seriously. In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s repeat infringer policy requirements, we monitor DMCA notices from copyright holders and make an effort to identify any repeat offenders. We will cancel the accounts of users who violate our internal repeat infringer policy.
We reserve the right to alter this page’s content at any time and for any reason, including how DMCA complaints are handled. You are recommended to review this policy frequently and check for modifications.