Leah Christine Pruett is a diva who races in the NHRA Top Fuel division as an American for Don Schumacher Racing. Before it closed in April 2016, she worked for Bob Vandergrift Racing. It must be exciting to be driving a fast car, to be in charge but also to feel the thrill of losing control. A few years ago, no one would have thought of a woman as a racer.
In this case, Leah Pruett is living her dream of being one of the best drag racers. Her racing suits smell like sweet nitromethane, and they are covered in grease. Pruett raced Top Fuel dragsters in one of the fastest categories of official drag races, and he reached a top speed of 334.15 mph.
|Full Name||Leah Christine Pruett|
|Birth Date||May 26, 1988|
|Birth Place||Redlands, California, U.S.A.|
A Look at Leah Pruett Net Worth
As of 2023, Leah Pruett has a startling $5 million in net worth. Additionally, racers do not receive a fixed income. Instead, compensation is based on how well a person does on race day. Pruett was also one of the highest-paid racers at the time after receiving $9,500 at the Atlanta Dragway.
Similar to how the Californian agreed to race for Don Schumacher Racing in 2016 after her former employer filed for bankruptcy. Additionally, recent rumors suggested that Leah was ending her agreement with Don Schumacher, however, this has not yet been confirmed.
In contrast, a victory throughout a season earns a prize racer of $10 million, which is later reduced to $5 million. In addition to these, Pruett is sponsored by Mopar Dodge Dragster, a relationship through which she receives a sizable salary.
The American also appeared simultaneously in an ad for Pennzoil Synthetics, a business that specialized in creating synthetic engine oil. The Hoonigan Leah Signature is the name of the Californian’s own product line, which also includes hand-drawn illustrations by Jon Chase. The goods consist of women’s tank tops, SS Tees, a snapback, a pullover, a Bandito sticker, and other items.
Check out some of the most recent trending articles:
- Ezra Miller Net Worth 2023: How Rich is the American Singer?
- Peter Madrigal Net Worth: How Rich is the Vanderpump Rules Star?
Leah Pruett Early Life: From Small Town to Top Racer
Leah Christine Pruett, who goes by the name “Leah Pruett,” is an American drag racer who was born on March 26, 1988, in Redlands, California. She is also Lindsey Pruett’s sister and the daughter of Ron and Linda Pruett.
On the other hand, essentiallysports.com says that after high school, the drag racer went to California State University on an athletic scholarship.
Also, the American was good at drag racing from a very young age. She was crazy about cars, engines, and races when she was 8 years old. After she finished her education, she finally followed her dream of being a driver.
Leah Pruett Racing Career: Champion in the Racing World
Pruett competed in Pro Mod and Nostalgia Funny Car before making his Top Fuel debut in 2013 with Dote Racing. In the first all-female Top Fuel final round since 1982, she defeated Brittany Force on February 28, 2016, at the Carquest Auto Parts NHRA Nationals in Chandler, Arizona, to earn her first professional national event victory.
She earned seven points in 2016 with one victory, five in 2017 with four victories, and four in 2018 (two victories), 2019 (one victory), and 2020 (four victories) (no wins). She claimed one victory in 2021. Pruett was named the Top Fuel driver for Tony Stewart Racing in 2022 on October 14, 2021.
Career Highlights & Achievements
- 2012: 3 Pro Mod Wins at Charlotte 2, Vegas 2, and Charlotte 1
- 2013: Third place in Topeka; Career best time of 3.812 seconds and speed of 319 mph at Reading
- 2014: Raced to a semifinal appearance in Las Vegas 2; Career-best time and speed at the same venue
- 2015: First runner-up finish (Atlanta); Semi-final (Charlotte 2); Career-best time and speed
- 2016: First-ever win with Bob Vandergriff Racing (Phoenix); Reached Championship playoff; Signed with Don Schumacher Racing; Number 1 qualifying position at Reading
- 2017: Consecutive four-race wins; No. 1 Qualification (6 times); Final Rounds (6 times); Career-best in St. Louis and Brainerd; Second Countdown to Championship qualification
- 2018: SAM Tech Factory Stock Showdown World Championship; 2 Top Fuel wins; Career-best (e.t.) at Auto Club NHRA Finals
- 2019: Second Brainerd win; Runner-up Finish, No.1 Qualifying position; 4th Countdown to Championship Qualifier
The Inspiring Story of Leah Pruett’s Personal Life
Pruett was married to Gary Pritchett, a member of Steve Torrence’s crew for the NHRA Top Fuel drag racing series. On July 31, 2019, Leah filed for divorce from Gary in Hendricks County, Indiana. On October 21, 2012, Leah was detained in Hendricks County, Indiana, on suspicion of disruptive behavior.
On February 7, 2014, the conditions of a pre-trial conversion agreement were satisfied. On March 18, 2021, she and retired NASCAR driver Tony Stewart simultaneously posted on both of their Instagram profiles to announce their engagement.
On November 21, 2021, they exchanged vows in Los Cabos, Mexico. She is not related to Scott Pruett, a former driver in sports cars, open-wheel racing, and stock cars.
For more information, please stay connected with us on our site Leedaily.com.
Have a look at some of the latest trending articles:
- Like Nastya Net Worth: How She Became a Social Media Icon?
- Ben Wiggins Net Worth: Living the High Life with a Staggering Net Worth!