Marco Polo is a TV show that started on Netflix in 2014. It’s about a man named Marco Polo from Italy who goes to visit a powerful leader named Kublai Khan in a faraway place called the Mongol Empire. The show got lots of fans for its two seasons. But did it get enough fans for a third season? Let’s find out.
Will There Be a Marco Polo Season 3?
The Marco Polo show was stopped after two seasons because not many people were watching it. But even though they stopped, some people think they might start it again for a third season.
Netflix, the company that makes the show, hasn’t said anything official about more episodes. But they’re talking to the people who made the show about making more.
What is the Season About?
Marco Polo is a TV show with two parts made in America. It was made by John Fusco. The story happens a long time ago, in Mongolia, about 700 years ago. It’s about Marco Polo when he was young and the cool things he did at the place where Kublai Khan lived.
The people who made the show are called The Weinstein Company. The show was on Netflix from 2014 to 2016. The most important people in the first two parts of Marco Polo were played by Lorenzo Richelmy and Benedict Wong.
Check out some other exciting content we’ve published:
- When Will Outlander Season 7 Episode 9 Drop? Here’s What We Know!
- Is Sistas Season 7 Coming? Fans Want to Know!
When Could Marco Polo Season 3 Come Out?
If they do make more Marco Polo, we don’t know when it would be ready to watch. Netflix usually takes a long time between making new seasons of their shows. So if they make a third season, it might not be ready until 2024 or later.
For now, if you like Marco Polo, you can watch the first two seasons on Netflix. You can also buy those seasons on DVD and Blu-ray.
Who Was in the Marco Polo Show?
Even though there won’t be a Marco Polo Season 3, here are the important people who were in the show:
- Lorenzo Richelmy played Marco Polo, a young merchant from Venice who went to China and got captured by Kublai Khan.
- Benedict Wong was Kublai Khan, the big leader of the Mongol Empire.
- Joan Chen acted as Empress Chabi, Kublai Khan’s favorite wife.
- Rick Yune was Kaidu, Kublai Khan’s half-brother and enemy.
- Amr Waked played Yusuf, a Muslim teacher who helped Marco Polo.
- Remy Hii was Prince Jingim, Kublai Khan’s son and next leader.
- Zhu Zhu acted as Nergui, also known as Princess Kokachin, who was supposed to marry Prince Jingim.
- Tom Wu played Hundred Eyes, a blind killer who became friends with Marco Polo.
- Mahesh Jadu was Ahmad, a Persian general who worked for Kublai Khan.
- Olivia Cheng acted as Jia Mei Lin, a Chinese dancer who Marco Polo loved.
- Corrado Invernizzi played Maffeo Polo, Marco Polo’s dad.
- Tan Kheng Hua was Xie Daoqing, a Chinese helper for Kublai Khan.
- Lawrence Makoare acted as Za Bing, a Mongol leader who helped Kaidu.
- Vanessa Vanderstraaten played Princess Sorga, a Mongol princess promised to Prince Nayan.
- Patrick Teoh was General Red Brow, a Mongol leader who worked for Kublai Khan.
- Shu An Oon played Jing Fei, a Chinese helper for Kublai Khan.
- Nicholas Bloodworth was Tulga, a Mongol prince who was Kublai Khan’s nephew.
- Max Kellady played Emperor Duzong, the leader of China.
- Soffi Jikan was Milo Boy, a boy who became friends with Marco Polo.
- Mano Maniam acted as The Old Man / Hassan-i Sabbah, the leader of a group.
- Daniel Tuiara played Sukh, a Mongol warrior who helped Kublai Khan.
- Tosh Zhang was Bai, a Chinese servant who worked for Marco Polo.
- Byambadorj Altanhuyag acted as General Qaban, a Mongol leader who helped Kaidu.
- Esther Low played Kokachin, a Mongol princess who was Kublai Khan’s daughter.
- Jason Chong was General Kasar, a Mongol leader who worked for Kublai Khan.
Follow us on Twitter to catch the latest news, exclusive content, and discussions about this captivating TV journey.