Lana Del Rey has some exciting news! She’s going on a tour in September and October. This is a big deal because it’s her first tour after releasing her latest album called “Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd” earlier this year.
The tour includes 10 shows, starting on September 14 at FirstBank Amphitheater in Franklin, TN. She’ll be performing in places like Austin, Tampa, Pittsburgh, and Charlotte too.
The tour ends on October 5 in Charleston, WV. You can get tickets for all these shows starting from Friday, August 25 at 10 am local time.
During the summer, Lana Del Rey has been singing at music festivals in the U.S. and Europe. She even changed some lyrics in her songs to talk about her ex and showed her love for vaping.
She also surprised everyone by working at a Waffle House in Alabama for a bit. It looks like she’s been having a busy and interesting summer!
Check out some other exciting content we’ve published:
- Suga, The First Member Of BTS To Do So, Begins His Solo U.S. Tour With Three Sold-Out Performances In New York City
- Aerosmith Farewell Tour Dates Announced
Lana Del Rey Tour Dates and Places
Lana Del Rey has announced a 10 city North American tour. Tickets will go on sale Aug. 25 at 10 a.m.
— Lana Del Rey Online (@LanaDReyOnline) August 21, 2023
- September 14 – Franklin, TN – FirstBank Amphitheater
- September 17 – Austin, TX – Germania Insurance Amphitheater
- September 19 – Dallas, TX – Dos Equis Pavilion
- September 21 – Huntsville, AL – Orion Amphitheater
- September 23 – West Palm Beach, FL – iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre
- September 25 – Tampa, FL – MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre
- September 27 – Brandon, MS – Brandon Amphitheater
- September 29 – Charlotte, NC – PNC Music Pavilion
- October 3 – Pittsburgh, PA – The Pavilion at Star Lake
- October 5 – Charleston, WV – Charleston Coliseum
Follow us on Twitter and you’ll be the first to know about Lana Del Rey’s tour updates, exclusive content, and more.