Fans are worried after the legendary rocker Bruce Springsteen recently experienced a health setback. The musician, who is renowned for his vivacious concerts and long career, has been forced to deal with health difficulties that could affect his capacity to play.
In the music business, Springsteen has always been a representation of tenacity and longevity, but the news of his sickness has caused some to wonder what he will do next. The Boss, as he is affectionately called, is hoped for a speedy recovery by admirers and music lovers worldwide who impatiently await updates on his condition.
Bruce Springsteen Illness: He Shares Important Health Update with His Fanbase
The remaining of Bruce Springsteen’s 2023 tour dates, including a performance at San Diego’s Pechanga Arena, have been postponed, according to the Rock & Roll Hall of Famer, who is still recovering from peptic ulcer disease.
The official account of Fox News said on Twitter:
Bruce Springsteen cancels all remaining 2023 concert dates due to illness https://t.co/788rXwKmzE
— Fox News (@FoxNews) September 27, 2023
On December 2, the arena was to host a performance by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band. He would have been making his first appearance in America’s Finest City since 1981 during the sold-out performance.
When Springsteen canceled three shows in May of this year, the first reports of his sickness started to circulate. Heartburn, nausea, and stomach discomfort can occur when ulcers in the stomach or small intestine form as a result of the sickness.
In a statement, Springsteen, who recently turned 74, “Thanks to all my friends and fans for your good wishes, encouragement, and support. I’m on the mend and can’t wait to see you all next year.”
All shows will be canceled until 2024, according to a notice published on X, formerly Twitter. The rescheduled dates are anticipated to be revealed the following week, and all performances are anticipated to take place at the original venues.
“When the new 2024 dates are announced, those unable to attend on the new date who purchased their tickets through official ticketing companies have 30 days to request a refund,” according to the announcement. “All tickets for postponed performances will remain valid for the newly announced dates.”
(1/5) Bruce Springsteen has continued to recover steadily from peptic ulcer disease over the past few weeks and will continue treatment through the rest of the year on doctor’s advice. pic.twitter.com/rMgZZsKcfo
— Bruce Springsteen (@springsteen) September 27, 2023
Here you can also check more information about Bruce Springsteen’s health updates:
- Bruce Springsteen Health Stirring Concern and Conversation
- Bruce Springsteen Philadelphia Concerts Postponed Due to His Illness
What Are Bruce Springsteen’s 2023 Tour Dates?
- September 7, 2023 — Syracuse, NY @ JMA Wireless Dome (postponed)
- September 9, 2023 — Baltimore, MD @ Oriole Park at Camden Yards (postponed)
- September 12, 2023 — Pittsburgh, PA @ PPG Paints Arena (postponed)
- November 3, 2023 — Vancouver, Canada @ Rogers Arena
- November 6, 2023 — Edmonton, Canada @ Rogers Place
- November 8, 2023 — Calgary, Canada @ Scotiabank Saddledome
- November 10, 2023 — Winnipeg, Canada @ Canada Life Centre
- November 14, 2023 — Toronto, Canada @ Scotiabank Arena
- November 16, 2023 — Toronto, Canada @ Scotiabank Arena
- November 18, 2023 — Ottawa, Canada @ Canadien Tire Centre
- November 20, 2023 — Montreal, Canada @ Bell Centre
- November 30, 2023 — Phoenix, AZ @ Footprint Center
- December 2, 2023 — San Diego, CA @ Pechanga Arena
- December 4, 2023 — Inglewood, CA @ Kia Forum
- December 10, 2023 — San Francisco, CA @ Chase Center
- December 12, 2023 — San Francisco, CA @ Chase Center