Richard Moll was a well-liked character in the entertainment business, best known for playing the imposing bailiff Bull Shannon in the hit television series “Night Court.” Fans and admirers are interested in learning the circumstances surrounding his death after his demise.
In an effort to shed light on the circumstances surrounding the passing of this gifted actor, this article explores the cause of the death of Richard Moll. Even though he will always be remembered for his unforgettable personality, it’s crucial to respect his memory by knowing the specifics of his passing so that fans can remember his legendary roles in movies and television.
Richard Moll Death
Richard Moll, who starred in Night Court, passed away on Thursday, October 26, 2023. He was 80 years old. The family of Richard Moll has not discussed the circumstances surrounding his passing. According to a spokesman for the star, the actor passed away at his home in Big Bear Lake, California, surrounded by his loved ones.
RIP to actor Richard Moll, best known for the role of bailiff Bull Shannon in “Night Court,” has passed away at the age of 80. pic.twitter.com/7karsqLoQU
— LandOfThe80s (@landofthe80s) October 28, 2023
Why Didn’t Richard Moll Return to Night Court?
When the first season of the Night Court revival aired in January 2023, Moll refrained from commenting in public. On X (previously Twitter) on Friday, his co-star in Night Court, John Larroquette, paid tribute to Moll, stating that she was “larger than life and taller too. We first worked together on Mork and Mindy and then we spent nearly a decade helping Judge Harry Stone and the Night Court world come to life. My condolences and heartfelt [sic] sympathy to his family and loved ones.”
Charles Richard Moll 1943-2023
Larger than life and taller too.We first worked together on Mork and Mindy and then we spent nearly a decade helping Judge Harry Stone and the Night Court world come to life. My condolences and heart felt sympathy to his family and loved ones. pic.twitter.com/Pg2KIkk7Ng
— John B. Larroquette (@johnlarroquette) October 28, 2023
If you want to check out other person causes of death, then you can read these articles:
- Suzanne Somers Cause of Death: A Life of Courage and Resilience!
- Walt Garrison Cause of Death: What Really Happened To Him?
Who From Night Court Has Died?
Other than Moll, a number of the original Night Court cast members have passed away:
Channel Zero shared a post on Twitter:
The cast of Night Court.
This pic hits so differently now
RIP Harry Anderson
RIP Markie Post
RIP Charles Robinson
RIP Richard Moll pic.twitter.com/tTl2Upell7
— Channel Zero (@MikeTroy81) October 28, 2023
- In April 2022, comedian Gilbert Gottfried, who filled in for Dan on the show, passed away due to ventricular tachycardia and type II myotonic dystrophy.
- After fighting cancer for over four years, Markie Post passed away in August 2021 at the age of 70.
- Due to metastatic adenocarcinoma, septic shock, and multiple organ failure, Charles P. Robinson passed away in July 2021. He was seventy-five.
- At the age of 77, Paula Kelly, the star of Season 1, passed away in February 2020 due to heart failure.
- The Star Heart disease and influenza-related strokes claimed Harry Anderson’s life in April 2018. He was sixty-five.
- The Bernie actor, Martin Garner, passed away in September 2001 at the age of 74.
- The guest star Jason Bernard, who played Judge Willard, passed away after a heart attack in October 1996.
- At the age of 63, Florence Halop, who portrayed bailiff Florence Kleiner, passed away in July 1986.
- Lung cancer claimed the life of Selma Diamond, who portrayed the chain-smoking bailiff Selma Hacker in Night Court Seasons 1 and 2.