The American musical phenomenon Aaron Carter is being sued by his own son in a startling turn of events. Aaron’s son has accused multiple doctors of negligence that resulted in serious health difficulties, which is the basis of the legal case.
The surprise lawsuit has caused a stir in the entertainment industry since it reveals a very private and concerning part of Aaron Carter’s life. This article explores the specifics of the lawsuit, the claims put out by Aaron Carter’s son, and the possible outcomes for his family and the participating medical experts.
Aaron Carter Son Sues Doctors
According to documents obtained by ET, Prince, the 23-month-old son of Aaron Carter, has launched a lawsuit against physicians and pharmacists alleging wrongful death.
The singer’s former fiancée, Melanie Martin, filed the complaint on behalf of their son, claiming that the singer’s doctors had given hydrocodone, oxycodone, and alprazolam with “no medical justification.”
A few weeks before Prince’s first birthday, on November 5, 2022, Aaron was discovered dead at his California home. 34 was his age. After taking alprazolam and breathing difluoroethane, Carter accidentally drowned, according to the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner.
Carter was “incapacitated while in the bathtub” when the pills took effect, according to the postmortem report that ET also received. This led to Carter slipping beneath the water’s surface and drowning.
A common ingredient in compressed air cans that can be inhaled to get high is difluoroethane, and alprazolam is the generic version of the name Xanax.
According to the lawsuit, Aaron’s “mental health and psychiatric condition” was known to medical professionals and pharmacists, who allegedly supplied medication inconsistently, which ultimately led to his death.
Here you can also check more information about Aaron Carter:
- Aaron Carter Net Worth: How Much Was His Really Worth?
- Aaron Carter Death Photos: New Evidence Unveiled in Mother Grisly Photos!
Melanie voiced doubts over Aaron’s stated cause of death several months before the lawsuit was filed. “It claims death is by drowning but also adds he was wearing a T-shirt and necklace in the bathtub which doesn’t make sense. Why would he be in a bathtub with clothes on?” she told TMZ at the time. “I am still in shock and still miss Aaron every day. I don’t understand the chain of events, and this report only has us asking more questions.”
Even though she and Aaron weren’t together when he passed away, Melanie still referred to Aaron as “a wonderful man” in a statement to ET.
“Aaron was a wonderful man and he really loved to take care of his family. He never gave up on me,” she said. “We might have had arguments and breakups but we really could not live without each other.”
Almost a year after the singer’s passing, Aaron Carter’s twin sister Angel Carter invited fans to visit the memorial site by sharing it on Instagram earlier this month. She said that having a final resting place for Aaron would be a chance to celebrate his life and that he loved his fans.
View this post on Instagram
Before the funeral service, Angel, who had kept her brother’s ashes at her house, remarked, “Losing a twin is like being outside of your body.” I am a part of him. He’s a part of me. When he died, I had this sense of, ‘I’ve got to bring him home and protect him.’ It was my last way to protect him.”