Prince Andrew Latest news 

The Royals of Britain always find themselves leading the latest news, from secret revelation by Meghan Markle to the heartfelt demise of Prince Phillips. Now, Prince Andrew’s enterprise, The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, is taken over by his brother Prince Charles. 

“The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is delighted to announce that The Prince of Wales has accepted an invitation to become the Orchestra’s Patron,” they announced on Tuesday. “The Prince of Wales has a life-long association with the Arts. During the pandemic, His Royal Highness spoke about the importance of protecting the Arts, stressing their enormous importance to life in the UK and to the economy.”

As per the above statement, the officials have not disclosed anything about Prince Andrew. 

Why has he been replaced by his own brother for the patronage of the orchestra? Not only this time, earlier in November 2020 but Prince Andrew’s patronage was also handed over to his younger brother, The Prince of Wales, Prince Charles, for York Minster cathedral. But there are rumors all around that it is due to Prince Andrew’s ties and relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. 

Jeffrey Epstein is a disgraced financier who had been charged for trafficking minors. However, he died in jail in the month of August last year while his trial was pending in court. Even after his death, Prince Andrew has to face the setback in his reputation in the Royal family due to having contact with him in the past.

Prince Andrew Latest news , Prince Andrew
Prince Andrew Latest news

He had actually stepped down from his public duties as a member of the Royal family in November 2019. After that, he had faced many issues due to his connection with Jeffrey Epstein. He had never come in front of the media to give any statement or make any confession regarding his relationship with his family. 

However, one after another, patronages have been replaced by his brother in the Royal family. But he was patient enough not to face the media ever and gave any statement. 

Recently, after the death of his beloved father, he has given the below statement and confronted the media after a long time. 

“Prince Andrew said his father’s death was a “terrible loss”, and his family was “rallying round” to help the Queen.

“We’ve lost the grandfather of the nation,” he added, as he left a service at Windsor.”

He has even attended the funeral of Duke of Edenberg, Prince Phillips, along with his royal family members. Prince Andrew has never made any contradictory statements regarding his Royal family. However, once in an interview, he said: 

“It has become clear to me over the last few days that the circumstances relating to my former association with Jeffrey Epstein have become a major disruption to my family’s work and the valuable work going on in the many organizations and charities that I am proud to support,”.

The audience was expecting him to join back his Public role in the Royal family after the demise of his father. But as per the insider’s news, there are no such plans for the Royal family in the near future. They are saying that he is enjoying his retirement with his beloved daughters Eugenie and Beatrice. 

Advance Learning

✅   Interesting Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Wmlink/2step

✅     Youtube tv: Things You Need to Know Before sign Up (Complete Guide)

✅    Youtube tv vs Hulu Live: Which one is the right choice?

Scroll to Top