In terms of timing, Beyoncé reigns supreme. The singer announced a new world tour on Wednesday in celebration of her “Renaissance” album, just days before Sunday’s Grammy Awards, where she may become the most rewarded entertainer in the show’s history.
Shows in Europe and North America kick off on May 10 and run until September 27. Fans are hungry for tickets, with promoter Live Nation stating in a press release that “fan demand already surpasses the number of available tickets by more than 800%” after adding an extra show in seven cities. Members of Verified Fan and similar services will be given access to concerts before the general public. Read on to find out how to acquire tickets.
You may also check our latest post:
- Jerry Schilling on Lisa Marie Death, Second Emergency Killed Celebrity After Heart Restarted
- Mexican Actor Pablo Lyle Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
When Do Beyoncé Tickets Go on Sale?
Tickets go on sale on February 6. Beyoncé is trying to prevent the ticketing system meltdowns that have affected other significant acts, most notably Taylor Swift, by staggering the on-sale dates for her upcoming tour. Know that to receive tickets, you may need to join a Verified Fan platform by the deadline of February 3.
How to Get Beyoncé Tour Tickets, Including Presale
To maximize your chances of receiving tickets to one of Beyoncé’s upcoming U.S. concerts, you should ensure that you fall into one of the following four categories:
- Ticketmaster Verified Fan Onsale: These tickets are intended to ensure that fans who plan to attend the performance obtain seats before re-sellers. Hence they are only available to those who have signed up for an account.
- Verified Fan Presale: During the appropriate registration times, members of Beyhive, Beyoncé’s superfan club, will be able to register for the Verified Fan Presale.
- Citi Presale powered by Verified Fan: Verified Fan is powering the Citi Presale so that all Citi cardholders can get in early.
- Verizon Up Presale: Verizon Up members are eligible for a special presale to purchase concert tickets before the general public.
- The first concert in years: Beyoncé had her first concert at the launch of a luxury hotel in Dubai, and her daughter Blue Ivy was there to see it.
Set Up Your Verified Fan Account Now
Quit putting it off. Beyoncé sells concert tickets for her upcoming U.S. performances in three separate lots: A, B, and C. The Group A city registration deadline for Ticketmaster Verified Fan accounts is February 3. Verified Fan accounts are becoming increasingly important to guarantee access and avoid paying inflated secondary market ticket costs.
Wait your turn. When famous artists announce tour dates, a flood of new users register for Verified Fan accounts, clogging up the virtual queues. A final piece of advice. Some of the previously announced cities have been rescheduled so that fans can visit Beyoncé’s official site or the sites of the various ticketing choice shops for the most up-to-date information.
What Ticket Group Am I in, and What’s the Deadline to Register?
Attention, members of Group A! You must register by Feb. 3 at 11:59 p.m. local time to gain access to tickets through Ticketmaster, BeyHive, or Citi cardmember presale. The cities that makeup Group A are:
- Chicago (Soldier Field Stadium, July 22 and 23)
- Location: in the New Jersey borough of East Rutherford (MetLife Stadium, July 29 and 30)
- The nation’s capital of Washington, D.C. (FedEx Field, Aug. 5 and 6)
- Atlanta (Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Aug. 11 and 12)
- Las Vegas (Allegiant Stadium, Aug. 26)
- Inglewood, California (SoFi Stadium, Sept. 2 and 3)
- Houston (NRG Stadium, Sept 23 and 24)
The date of the BeyHive Verified Fan Presale for these shows is February 6. Citi Verified Fan Presale begins on February 7 at 10 a.m. local time and ends on February 8 at 6 p.m. The Verizon Up Presale will start on February 9 at 10 a.m. local time and end on February 10 at 6 p.m. And the Verified Fan on-sale through Ticketmaster begins on February 11th.
In Group B cities, registration for all available programs closes on February 9 at 11:59 p.m. A list of the towns that make up Group B:
- Minneapolis (Huntington Bank Stadium, July 20)
- Boston (Gillette Stadium, Aug. 1)
- Tampa (Raymond James Stadium, Aug. 16)
- Miami (Hard Rock Stadium, Aug. 18)
- City of San Francisco (Aug. 30, Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, California)
- Seattle (Lumen Field, Sept. 13)
- Dallas (AT&T Stadium, Sept. 21)
BeyHive Verified Fan Presale: Feb. 13. The Citi Verified Fan Presale will be held on February 14 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on February 15 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Verizon Up Presale will be held on February 16 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. The Verified Fan On-sale for tickets through Ticketmaster begins on February 18th.
Group C city residents have until February 16 at 11:59 p.m. to register for available programs. The time zone where the action is taking place. Cities in Group C include:
- Philadelphia (Lincoln Financial Field, July 12)
- Nashville (Nissan Stadium, July 15)
- Louisville (L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium, July 17)
- Detroit (Ford Field, July 26)
- Pittsburgh (Acrisure Stadium Aug. 3)
- The Queen City of North Carolina, Charlotte. (Aug. 9; Bank of America Stadium)
- St. Louis (21 August, Dome of the Americas)
- Phoenix (State Farm Stadium, Aug. 24)
- Kansas City, Missouri (GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, Sept. 18)
- The Big Easy (Caesars Superdome, Sept. 27)
The BeyHive Verified Fan Presale will begin on February 20. Citi’s verified-fan pre-sale starts at 10 a.m. Time: Thursday, February 21 at 6:00 p.m. …and the 22nd of February in your time zone. The Verizon Up pre-sale is underway today from 10 AM. Time: Wednesday, February 23 at 6:00 p.m. Date: February 24 (today) The Verified Fan on-sale will begin on Ticketmaster on February 25.
You may also check our latest post:
- Buhari Congratulates Arise News TV on Its Tenth Anniversary
- Is Abby Eden Leaving FOX4 News? Where is She Going to Work Now?
What if I Love Beyoncé and Live in Canada?
The deadline to register as a Ticketmaster Verified Fan is February 3 at 11:59 p.m. local time if you want to see a show in Toronto (Rogers Centre, July 8 and 9) or Vancouver (BC Place, September 11). The dates for the BeyHive Verified Fan Presale and the Ticketmaster Verified Fan Onsale are February 6.
How Much Will Beyoncé Tickets Cost?
No word yet on ticket costs. It’s important to remember that prices can and do change in real-time. At that point, with the performer’s permission, the highest-priced tickets in the house will go on sale to the highest bidder. The maximum price per ticket is.
Many Springsteen supporters were furious when Bruce Springsteen permitted the highest-cost tickets for his future tour to be priced dynamically at $4,000 and above. However, data from Ticketmaster shows that around 12% of tickets sold were “Platinum” or priced differently depending on demand.
Many famous musicians, like Taylor Swift, Drake, Paul McCartney, Ye, and Harry Styles, have adopted dynamic pricing over the years. The best seats at concerts by famous singers like The Weeknd, Alicia Keys, and Carrie Underwood are currently being sold using this price model.