Carla Haddad is a well-known Beirut, Lebanon-born actress, journalist, TV host, entrepreneur, fashion model, and social media influencer. Throughout the country, she is recognized as the face and voice of the popular Arabic reality show In Male.
As her primary employer, the Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation is where she spends most of her time (LBC). According to reports, she has been an anchor for LBC since 1999. To begin, she once hosted the evening news program “Weather Bulletin” on television.
She is also well-known as “Tony Abou Jaoudeh,” the stage name of the actor and comedian she was formerly married. The media claims that Carla Haddad made the announcement of her split with Tony public on June 8, 2020.
Carla Haddad, a fashion model, posted photos from her second wedding on Instagram on September 9, 2020. Along with the photo of her new husband, she revealed his identity. Wael Qassis is the name of her second husband, according to the media. She is radiant in her white bridal gown.
The Real Identity Behind Carla Haddad
On Sunday, October 11, 1981, in Beirut, Lebanon, Carla Haddad was born to her parents. She is of Caucasian descent but was born into a Muslim family. She was given the name Carla Raymond Ammon Haddad at birth. Every year on October 11th, she celebrates her birthday by cutting a cake.
On October 11, 2020, Carla Haddad will turn 39 years old. Her parents’ names are listed on Wikipedia as Raymond Haddad and Ibtisam Nassif. Carla has a younger brother named “Roy Haddad,” according to her social media profiles. Ever since she was a little girl, she’s been keen on pursuing a career in journalism. She graduated from a private institution in her hometown.
After that, she went to journalism school in Lebanon and eventually earned her degree. Subsequently, she became a journalist and TV host for LBC. Carla Haddad is now one of the most well-known TV hosts and journalists in her country.
Find more stories like this one about Hollywood stars at:
- Eunice Dwumfour Husband: Forever Loved by Husband and Remembered by Community
- Lindsay Clancy’s Husband Begs for Forgiveness for Strangling Their Two Children
Get Fit, Feel Fabulous: A Body Figure Workout for All
Carla Haddad, a stunning Lebanese woman, is an avid gym-goer. Consistent gym time is the key to her flawless physique. Even when working out, she’s recording herself and posts the footage to her social media accounts.
Carla Haddad’s height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.79 m) helped her land numerous modeling jobs. She maintains her weight of about 55 kg with the help of a carefully planned non-vegetarian diet (in pounds 121 lbs).
Haddad is extremely careful with her skin. For this purpose, she regularly consumes several liters of water. She is stunning no matter what she wears since her body is flawless. She does not sport any tattoos.
Two Hearts, One Love: Our Journey as Husband and Wife
The Lebanese journalist has been married twice. Regarding her romantic history, she has been married to comedian Tony Abou Jaoudeh since 2003. Carla Haddad and her husband Tony got married on October 4, 2004, after dating for a year.
She and her husband had been married for five years before they welcomed a beautiful daughter, Leah. Carla reportedly divorced Jaoudeh on June 8, 2020. However, they remain silent about what exactly led to their breakup.
She’s now the legal parent of her daughter. Carla Haddad tied the knot for the second time with Lebanese businessman “Wael Qassis” on September 9, 2020. On her verified Instagram, she announced her second wedding.
The Unrevealed Facts of Carla Haddad
- With the help of the Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation (LBC), Carla Haddad got her start in the media industry in 1999.
- She included the new feature, “Weather Bulletin,” in the daily news broadcast.
- Despite the comedic Banned in Lebanon, she debuted her first spectacular program, Karla Lalla, which was masterfully orchestrated by Tony Khalife, in 2001.
- Since Ya Lail Ya Ain’s July 2006 debut of their massive musical program, she and her partner “Tony Abu Judeh” have been regulars on the show.
- The 2005 depiction was based on the real-life actions of Carla Haddad, who was found to have participated in the same scheme of small misdeeds.
- In 2010, she began a program and sweet time with a select group of partners that would eventually evolve into the now-famous Sweet Beirut. After handing up Rola Saad (maker).
- Haddad relocated to MTV Lebanon’s screens in 2013 for two seasons of the hit show Dancing with the Stars: Pencchth Arabic.
- Despite Tkdmiha’s plays, satire, and declarations with her partner, Tony quality, the channel Al-Hayat Al-Masria and Lebanese MTV began providing talent parody stars in March 2016.
- She first brought up the possibility of airing the second season of “Stars Without Borders” on Al-Aan direct in March 2018. She rejoined Lebanese Broadcasting in March 2019.
- She is now wealthy at 1.5 million dollars because of her successful profession (as of 2020).
- Carla Raymond Ammon Haddad is not only a journalist and TV host but also a fashion model.
- The city of Florence is her favorite in all of Italy.
- She has been on the cover of countless publications.
- Haddad is a huge auto enthusiast and owns three high-end vehicles.
- Zobian Studio has done all of her photo shoots repeatedly.
For more information, please stay connected with us on our site Leedaily.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Carla Haddad still married?
Wael Kassis, Carla's current husband, is reportedly jealous of her ex-husband, Tony Abou Jaoude, which is why Carla erased photos of Abou Jaoude, despite the two men maintaining an amiable relationship.
What did Joumana Haddad do?
Haddad broke new ground by becoming the first woman to edit the cultural pages of An-Nahar and by publishing a magazine that tackles taboo subjects including female virginity, polygamy, violence against women, and the LGBTQ community in Arabic and a traditional country.
How many people have the last name Haddad?
Almost 11,000 people in the United States Census have the surname Haddad.