People who watch the show can’t wait to learn more about it. We will discuss the show’s last episode and tell you when and how to watch S.W.A.T. Season 6 Episode 16 when it comes out.
So, here’s a quick review of the last episode before we get to the information about how to structure it. Tan was there, even though he was still banned. Street had taken a day off for himself. So, it was up to the rest of Hondo’s security team to prove they were worth their jobs. They are going to act as beat officers for a day.
As they patrolled the streets, they drove ordinary cars and wore worn-out uniforms. Powell had trouble putting on the uniform. She joined the L.A.P.D. in 2020. She got there just as protests over George Floyd’s death were happening worldwide, and she didn’t like how people looked at them. They thought of the police as their enemy.
You Won’t Be Able to Stop Watching These Addictive Seasons:
- I Think You Should Leave Season 3: When Does It Release?
- BMF Season 2 Episode 9: The Rise of a Criminal Empire Now on Screen!
SWAT Season 6 Episode 16 Release Date
S.W.A.T. Season 6 Episode 16 was released on March 10, 2023. The 16th episode of Season 6 of S.W.A.T. will air on C.B.S. at 8 p.m. Fans of the show who don’t live in the U.S. can watch S.W.A.T. Season 6 Episode 16 online at:
- Fans in the UK can watch it online at 1 a.m. Greenwich stands for time (March 11).
- Fans in Australia can watch it online at noon—time Change in the East (March 11).
- Fans in India can watch it online starting at 6:30 a.m. Indian Standard Time (March 11).
Sit back and have a seat, because an all-new #SWAT is on tomorrow at 8/7c. 20 Squad will be waiting for you.
— S.W.A.T. (@swatcbs) March 9, 2023
SWAT Season 6 Episode 16 Storyline
The much-anticipated 16th episode of the crime drama’s sixth season is set to air on March 10, 2023, at 8 pm ET setback. Alan Morgan wrote the new episode, and Cherie Gierhart oversaw the direction. The CBS TV Network has released the following Official Synopsis for Season 6 Episode 16 of Setback:
The official promo and synopsis give fans exciting hints and clues about what to expect from Episode 16, and it’s pretty clear that the episode will be full of tricky situations. The audience sees the lives of some former US military members in grave danger because secret information got into the wrong hands.
The whole team will work hard on the case to ensure things don’t go wrong quickly. Fans of the show will also see Luca have to make some hard choices when a family member gets sick out of the blue. So it’s safe to say that the next episode will be exciting.
Who Is In The SWAT Season 6 Cast?
The following actors have been cast in Season 6 of the series:
- Jay Harrington is played by Sergeant II David “Deacon” Kay
- Shemar Moore is played by Sergeant II Daniel “Hondo” Harrelson Jr.
- Nichelle Carmichael plays Rochelle Aytes
- Office III Zoe Powell plays Anna Enger Ritch
- Commander Robert Hicks plays Patrick St. Esprit
- Officer Dominique Luca plays Kenny Johnson
- LEK plays Mark Labella
- Alex Russell is played by Officer III James “Jim” Street
- Officer III Alexis Cabrera plays Brigitte Kali Canales
- Officer III Victor Tan plays David Lim