Love is tolerant. Love is compassionate. Yet… taking a sip from the golden goblet, Are they truly blind? When Love Is Blind returns for Season 4, a new group of singles is eager to learn the results.
What then awaits the oncoming pod squad? Thirty suitable men and women will be guided as they adopt an unconventional approach to dating by co-hosts Nick and Vanessa Lachey.
The couples will put their newly formed emotional relationships to the test as they deal with real-life challenges, including living together, getting to know each other’s families, and organizing a wedding in a matter of weeks after falling in love without ever having met.
But, if it’s true, the risk is worthwhile. In addition, this new season is unlike any other with jaw-dropping surprises, next-level vulnerability, and, yes, another pool party from hell, just in case you thought you’d seen it all.
Love is Blind Season 4 Release Date
Fresh episodes will debut on Fridays for the next four weeks beginning March 24. Twelve episodes will follow several couples as they reach the altar.
When Will All of the Episodes Be Out?
- Season 4 Episode 1 (Friday, March 24)
- Season 4 Episode 2 (Friday, March 24)
- Season 4 Episode 3 (Friday, March 24)
- Season 4 Episode 4 (Friday, March 24)
- Season 4 Episode 5 (Friday, March 24)
- Season 4 Episode 6 (Friday, March 31)
- Season 4 Episode 7 (Friday, March 31)
- Season 4 Episode 8 (Friday, March 31)
- Season 4 Episode 9 (Friday, April 7)
- Season 4 Episode 10 (Friday, April 7)
- Season 4 Episode 11 (Friday, April 7)
- Season 4 Episode 12 (Friday, April 14)
Love is Blind Season 4 Cast
Love Is Blind Season 4’s cast was reportedly formally unveiled on March 7, 2023, according to Variety. The new singles are between the ages of 25 and 37 and work in various professions, such as elementary school teachers, real estate brokers, and flight attendants.
We can only make educated guesses as to who the season will ultimately center around until we have more information. In a recent interview with Women’s Health, Nick Lachey expressed his pride in the show’s recent commitment to diverse casting and his expectation that it will show on the screen.
It is a good idea to have a backup plan in case the backup fails. In seasons three, four, and five, you’ll observe that.
Here you can check our trending articles:
- Cobra Kai Season 6 Release Date: Everything We Know So Far
- The Last of US Season 2 Episode 10: Will there be Another Season?
Love is Blind Season 4: What to Expect from the Most “Incredible” Season Yet?
In addition to her three encapsulating words for season 4, Vanessa gushed to ET, “What I can say is, and I’m not just saying this, obviously the proof is in the pudding, every season it gets better and better. I don’t think season 4 lets you down.”
Chris Coelen, the show’s producer, expressed similar enthusiasm about season 4 in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter in January.
“I will say Love Is Blind season 4 is, in my opinion, absolutely the most incredible, insane, ridiculous, great season of the show that we’ve ever made. It is unbelievable,” he teased.
Check out some other latest season release dates here:
- Luther Season 6 Release Date, Plot, Cast, Trailer, and Discussions
- 1883 Season 2 Release Date: Is it Officially Renewed? Everything You Need To Know!
Love is Blind Season 4 Trailer
The emotional first look at the upcoming season, which previews the anticipated tears, arguments, proposals, and weddings, was recently posted by Netflix. The wild social experiment also raises the possibility of brand-new events, such as a male participant declaring, “I made the wrong choice, and now I’m going to propose to another woman.”