Georgina Rodriguez is a well-known girlfriend of the famous football player Cristiano Ronaldo. She is a Spanish model, influencer, and businesswoman. She has an impressive net worth and has succeeded in building a reputation for herself in the fashion world.
This article will examine Georgina Rodriguez’s net worth and other fascinating career-related information.
What is Georgina Rodriguez Net Worth?
As of 2023, Georgina Rodriguez’s net worth is predicted to be approximately $10 million (£ 8 million). With such a large net worth, it is not surprising that the model can spend $300,000 on a lavish Rolls Royce for her boyfriend for Christmas.
|Full Name||Georgina Rodríguez Hernández|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Date of Birth||Jan 27, 1994|
|Place of Birth||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Age||29 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
How Did Georgina Rodriguez Make Her Money?
Rodriguez hasn’t always led an extravagantly opulent existence. Rodriguez came from a very poor background before becoming rich. Before a chance meeting with football legend Ronaldo changed her life, she lived in a small shared house and earned $275 per week as a retail assistant at Gucci.
After meeting at the beginning of 2017, they started dating. Ronaldo would pick Georgina up from the store in one of his pricey car collections. Now that she has landed on the covers of several prestigious magazines, the mother and astute businesswoman earns money as a model and influencer.
She was said to have received a six-figure payment for opening up to the cameras for the Netflix series I Am Georgina. “It’s true things have gone well for me in recent years but I’ve also worked a lot and have known how to use my time and social media,” Rodriguez remarked when asked about her money.
With an astounding 47.6 million Instagram followers as of right now, Rodriguez continued, “Sometimes they call me ‘the partner of’ in a pejorative way but it doesn’t hurt me.
“I’m delighted to be Cristiano Ronaldo’s partner, I’m totally in love with him and I feel very fortunate as a result.
“I’m conscious that being his girlfriend offers me many opportunities, but I’ve worked for and built up what I’ve got in the bank.
“I’m proud of my work and how I’ve managed my career and achieved a balance between my professional, personal and family life.”
Here you can check the net worth of some other famous personalities:
- Jewel Net Worth: How Much Money Does She Make Per Year?
- Reese Witherspoon Net Worth 2023: Is She the Richest Actress in Hollywood History?
Other Interesting Facts About Georgina Rodriguez
- On January 27, 1994, Rodriguez was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, to a Spanish-Argentine father and a mother from Murcia, Spain. With six siblings, she had a challenging upbringing that included time spent in a homeless shelter.
- After being spotted while working as a waiter in a pub, she started studying dance and also started modeling. She has always had a passion for fashion and beauty, and starting her own company was one of her dreams.
- Alana Martina was born in 2017 and is the name of Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina’s child. Eva and Mateo, the twins, and Cristiano Jr. are also stepchildren of Ronaldo.