Since its release, Tokyo Revengers has been one of the most talked-about anime series. The show’s second season has been equally gripping, and episode 11, “Revive,” is no exception. As we see in the previous episode, that takemichi apologizes to hinata for the breakup and asks him to come back together.
This article will discuss the episode’s events and what they mean for the show’s future.
Tokyo Revengers Season 2 Episode 11 Release Date & Time
On March 19, 2023, at 2:08 AM JST, Tokyo Revengers season 2, episode 11, was broadcast. The release date and hour were different for viewers in various time zones. As a result, the following times are planned for the international broadcast of the upcoming episode:
- Pacific Standard Time: 10.08 am, Saturday, March 18
- Central Standard Time: 12.08 pm, Saturday, March 18
- Eastern Standard Time: 1.08 pm, Saturday, March 18
- British Standard Time: 6.08 pm, Saturday, March 18
- Central European Time: 7.08 pm, Saturday, March 18
- Indian Standard Time: 10.38 pm, Saturday, March 18
- Philippine Standard Time: 1.08 am, Sunday, March 19
- Australian Central Standard Time: 2.38 pm, Sunday, March 19
You can visit the following link to find out the release dates for other seasons:
- 1883 Season 2 Release Date: Is it Officially Renewed? Everything You Need To Know!
- The Last of US Season 2 Episode 10: Will there be Another Season?
Where To Watch Tokyo Revengers Season 2 Episode 11?
Episode 11 of Tokyo Revengers season 2 initially aired on MBS in Japan and streamed abroad on Disney+ and Disney+ Hotstar. The anime will also be accessible to North American viewers on Hulu.
Tokyo Revengers Season 2 Episode 11 Characters
We shall see Hanagaki Takemichi, Hanma, and Kisaki in the upcoming episode. Chifuyu, Inui, Kokonoi, Mitsuya, and Mikey will also be there.
What’s Next in Tokyo Revengers Season 2 Episode 11?
Although Draken and Mitsuya intimated that they must confess something, Tokyo Revengers season 2 episode 11 may begin with Toman preparing to meet at New Year’s. As Takemichi defeats Black Dragon, Kisaki, and Hanma can be seen discussing how they might go after the whiny hero once more.
Takemichi has prevented Hakkai and Yuzuha from assassinating their older sibling Taiju Shiba. It is now accepted that he prevented Black Dragon from turning Mikey evil, but it is still unclear how the alterations will impact the future.
Check out some latest articles here:
- Luther Season 6 Release Date, Plot, Cast, Trailer, and Discussions
- Demon Slayer Season 4 Release Date: Everything You Need to Know