The Summer I Turned Pretty is back with its second season, featuring a Taylor Swift-heavy soundtrack that will make you scream, cry, swoon, and experience all the feelings.
Based on Jenny Han’s popular romance novels, this hit YA series on Prime Video continues the story from the second book, It’s Not Summer Without You. Join Belly, Conrad, and Jeremiah as they navigate grief, a complicated love triangle, and the challenges of newfound independence.
If you’re curious about the season ahead, you can check out Decider’s review. And if you’re wondering how many episodes are in The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2, when the new episodes premiere on Prime Video, where to watch the Season 2 trailer, or who else is in the cast besides Tung, Briney, and Casalegno, we’ve got all the answers for you.
You Won’t Be Able to Stop Watching These Addictive Seasons:
- A Black Lady Sketch Show Season 4: Is The Show About To End?
- Halo Season 2 Release Date: Is This Series Coming in 2023!
The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2 Episode 4 Release Date
The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2 premieres on Prime Video with the first three episodes on Friday, July 14, 2023. From then on, new episodes will be released every Friday until the finale on August 18.
If you can’t see the new episodes on Apple TV+ immediately, don’t worry! Just refresh your browser or app. Sometimes it takes a little time for streaming platforms to load new content.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to all the episodes in The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2, including their titles and release dates, we have all the information you need.
- Episode 1, “Love Lost”: Friday, July 14, 2023
- Episode 2, “Love Scene”:Friday, July 14, 2023
- Episode 3, “Love Sick”: Friday, July 14, 2023
- Episode 4, “Love Game”: Friday, July 21, 2023
- Episode 5, “Love Fool”: Friday, July 28, 2023
- Episode 6, “Love Fest”: Friday, August 4, 2023
- Episode 7, “Love Affair”: Friday, August 11, 2023
- Episode 8 (season finale), “Love Triangle”: Friday, August 18, 2023
The first three episodes of season two are now streaming:
𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 💖 the first three episodes of season two are now streaming pic.twitter.com/v5XUyZFS8E
— The Summer I Turned Pretty (@thesummeritp) July 14, 2023
Who Are the Returning Cast Members in Season 2 of “The Summer I Turned Pretty”?
In Season 2 of “The Summer I Turned Pretty,” you can expect to see some old faces and meet some new ones. Alongside the beloved cast members from Season 1, there will be some special surprise guests joining the show.
Plus, the new season introduces Conrad and Jeremiah’s Aunt Julia, portrayed by Kyra Sedgwick, and their non-binary cousin, Skye, played by Elsie Fisher.
Here’s a glimpse of the main cast members from the previous season who will be returning for Season 2 of TSITP. You can expect these familiar faces to bring more excitement and drama to the series this time around.
- Belly is played by Lola Tung.
- Conrad is played by Christopher Briney.
- Jeremiah is played by Gavin Casalegno.
- Steven is played by Sean Kaufman.
- Laurel is played by Jackie Chung.
- Rain Spencer plays Taylor.
- Rachel Blanchard plays Susannah.
How many episodes are there in Season 2 of The Summer I Turn Pretty?
In Season 2, The Summer I Turned Pretty has expanded with eight episodes, one more than the previous season’s seven episodes.
Is there a trailer for The Summer I Turn Pretty Season 2?
Absolutely Yes! You can watch the trailer for Season 2 below, which gives you a sneak peek into the romance, grief, and drama that await at Cousins Beach.
Follow us on Twitter to stay updated with all the latest news, sneak peeks, and exciting content from The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2.