The February 21 patch notes for Overwatch 2 aren’t as extensive as the Season 3 update, but there are still some significant changes to be aware of, including two repairs for Symmetra and a modification to Legacy Credits. On February 7, Overwatch 2 Season 3 debuted, bringing with it a plethora of changes to the game. The majority of the major changes, including a new terrain and a revamped Mercy, were made at the start of the new era.
This time, the developers were able to focus more on the details and make little changes to raise the general standard of living. The two Symmetra updates, which restored the reality-bending defensive legend to her proper speed and potency, are the most notable.
This was accomplished by upgrading the Photon Barrier’s sluggish cast time and enabling her to set up fresh Sentry Turrets in the event that the existing ones were destroyed by the environment. Before the upgrades between Season 3 and currently, neither of these functions was functioning as planned. The second standout is a change in the color of Legacy Credits, the secondary in-game money, which will now be silver rather than gold inside the battle pass.
Check out some of the most recent trending articles:
- NBA Celebrity Game 2023: Why Team Lebron and Giannis Are Being Led by Nuggets and Celtics?
- Octopath Traveler 2 Release Date: Is This Game Coming to Xbox Game Pass?
- Undisputed Boxing Game PS5: Early Access PC Release Date Announced!
Here are the rest of the patch notes for the February 7 update:
Overwatch 2 Feb 7 Full Patch Notes
- Modified how Battle Tags are obfuscated by Streamer Protect.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the display of player names in Loverwatch.
- Resolved a problem where the Competitive Role Queue ranks in the career profile were blank.
- Resolved a problem where the pricing would show as 0.00 if you possessed every item in the Hero Pack.
- The Season 3 banner now appears when a player initially logs into the game this season due to a bug that was fixed.
- Many sub-criteria challenges should now track properly (For example – All-Star, Role Mastery, etc.)
- The 5000 XP award for completing the Mastery of Love and Blushing Pink event challenges is now accurately shown. (Note: If you finished these tasks before this update, your XP was already awarded. This was merely a visual problem.)
- Resolved a visual issue for players in the Top 500 during Competitive Updates.
- An issue that caused decimal mouse sensitivity values to be rounded to whole numbers has been fixed.
- An issue that caused players to have a negative balance after making a purchase has been fixed.
- Silver now replaces gold as the currency for Legacy Credits in the Battle Pass.
- When replicating Junkrat during Rip-Tire, Echo will no longer revert to its previous shape.
- Fixed in an earlier update Eliminated the excessively long cast time for Symmetra’s Photon Barrier.
- Fixed in an earlier update The problem whereby Symmetra would cease casting new Sentry Turrets if their original ones were destroyed by the environment has been fixed.
Does Overwatch 2 Have Anything New?
The move from 6v6 to 5v5 gameplay in Overwatch 2 is another significant alteration. The change to five players per team also brings a new comp, which limits teams to two Support heroes, two DPS heroes, and one Tank hero in Competitive and Role Queue Fast Play.
We have covered all the information about Overwatch 2. If you want to check out more information about this game then you can bookmark our site leedaily.com for all the latest updates.