Lighthouse is the new map in Escape From Tarkov, which came with patch 0.12.12. While some players rush to learn the map, loot, and extract points, we decided to keep a good balance between quests and updates and get to know Lighthouse slowly.
So, where are all the ex files in Lighthouse? In this guide, we’ll give you a map to help you figure out where you are and then find an extract point closest to you. Before you go to Lighthouse, it’s essential to know that it’s the first map with slightly different behavior and gameplay.
Lighthouse is the only map that has the new and unfriendly ROGUE faction. They are at first USECs who have set up camp at the water treatment plant. They are friendlier to USECs but will shoot anyone from the other faction, BEAR, on sight.
This is why there are more USEC players than in previous wipes. If USECs come close to the area, they will be told to leave. If they go deeper, they will be fired on. The BEARs, on the other side, will get the worst outcome.
They will be shot on sight. Players can’t avoid this, even if they work with other factions, because the Rogues are told to be hostile towards BEARs and those who run with them.
Check out some of the most recent trending articles:
- MTG LOTR Release Date Brings Together Magic and Middle-Earth
- How Many Maps Are There In MW2 Beta? Maps For Modern Warfare 2
- Path of Exile 3.21 Release Date: What’s New in Updated Content?
Escape From Tarkov Lighthouse Extract Map
Let’s look at the Lighthouse Extractions without further ado. Vectornine is the one who made the raw 3D map of the Lighthouse. We just changed a few things to make it easier to see. Changes that happen in the future will be added to the map.
- Road to Military (Car extraction, requires Roubles)
- Industrial Zone Gate (By the rusty metal door)
- Armored Train (Excerpt from the train like on Reserve)
- Northern Checkpoint (Where a truck crashed through a wall at the end of the road)
- Scav Hideout at the Grotto(On the beach, you must jump through the hole outside the rocks to get there.)
- Path to Shoreline (This text always works. You can see the swamp in Shoreline from wherever you start.)
- Mountain Pass (Red Rebel and Paracord are needed for Above Resort, which is at the end of the map.)
- Hideout Under the Landing Stage (Under the house, near where the Jaegers hid their barrels)
- Side Tunnel (Both PMC and Scav must be used to extract)
- South Road Landslide (From the fence or the beach, it looks like it belongs to the same PMC zone as Southern Road.)
- Southern Road (At the wall or on the beach, Scavs share the same area as the Southern Road Landslide.)