Respawn Entertainment has released the official patch notes for version 2.14 of Apex Legends in advance of the debut of the Spellbound Collection Event later today.
The event will go through January 24th, and during that time new skins, bug patches, and gameplay tweaks will be introduced, as well as the reintroduction of the fan-favorite Control mode. Most notably, though, this exclusive event is the only place where gamers may get their hands on Seer’s newest family relic.
Visit the official Apex Legends website for more information about Seer’s new heirloom and the other new skins available during the Spellbound Collection Event. Patch notes for the official Apex Legends update on January 10th can be found below for those who are interested.
Apex Legends Update 2.14 Patch Notes
- A G7 Scout boarded the ship.
- The C.A.R. SMG has boarded the ship.
- It seems like Spitfire has come back down to earth
- The Peacekeeper is once again on the Ground
Anvil Receiver Hop-Up
- Diminished by a factor of 0.75, limb damage now only has to be repaired once (was 0.9)
- The number of points of flatline damage has been lowered to 39. (was 43)
- Damage taken by the R301 has been lowered to 32. (was 35)
- Reduced damage of 32 (was 34)
Prowler Burst PDW
- The damage has risen to a total of 15. (was 14)
- Previously, 2 shield cells were needed to Energize (was 2)
- This issue has been fixed, and now mirage decoys will display the shield regeneration effect while in Control or Gun Game.
- To aid new players in getting a feel for Apex, 10 Welcome Challenges have been introduced.
- If you complete all 10 of the introductory tasks, you will get the new “Apex 101” badge.
- The third-person shift while switching characters in the Firing Range is now more seamless.
- A rare problem where the Dropship might spawn outside of the map’s boundaries while using the Mobile Respawn Beacon has been fixed.
- The problem with previewing abilities before entering a Phase Portal has been fixed.
- The visual cue for doors being one melee assault away from destruction has been changed.
- The treasure canisters from the Caustic Town Takeover mission now act more predictably while in Control Mode.
- Caustic’s gas flash VFX has been toned down.
- Fix for infrequent client crashes while using IMC Armories.
- The Niflheim Hundr skin for Bloodhound now consistently renders the raven white.
- The Brightness control has been included in all Display Modes for the DirectX 12 beta.
- The beta version of DirectX 12 now prevents crashes when the video configuration file, videoconfig.txt, has a value of zero. mat back buffer count parameter. It’s important to remember that when playing Apex Legends on DirectX 11 (DX11), the OS will use a compositing buffer in addition to the one specified by the mat back buffer count. Since the buffer is already part of DX12’s mat back buffer count, using “1” for DX12’s full-screen mode achieves the same low latency as using “0” with DX11.
- We patched a bug that allowed Crypto to use their drone for inspection without the HUD.
- Issue fixed where, on PC, changing resolution would render the lobby tabs unusable.
- Improvements were made to the responsiveness of the hold and tap mechanics for controller players while inspecting weapons in Loadouts.
You can check out Our Previous Article-
- Vi League Of Legends: TFT Patch 12.8 Notes
- Fortnite 19.40 Patch Notes Release Date Status and Server Downtime
In preparation for tonight’s launch of the Spellbound Collection Event, developer Respawn Entertainment has posted the official patch notes for Apex Legends version 2.14.
Maintain Your Current Awareness by Reading the Most Recent News on Our Website leedaily.com.