America has had the good fortune to have in-house Ghostbusters to call their own in the battle against otherworldly ghouls. What about us, though? You know, even Brits experience hauntings!
With the release of Lockwood & Co., a new adaptation of Jonathan Stroud’s YA book series, Netflix has thankfully leveled the playing field across the pond. The only “issue” we have with Attack the Block’s Joe Cornish on board is that eight episodes aren’t enough for season one.
In light of this, gather your salt bombs and join us at our website as we dissect every detail of Lockwood & Co. season two on Netflix.
Lockwood & Co Season 2 Release Date and Expected Characters
Within one or two months of a new show’s debut, Netflix typically announces a renewal. From start to end, this can take 12 to 18 months. Season two of Lockwood & Co. will probably debut in the spring of 2024 if the show is fortunate enough to receive that sweet renewal news.
The Netflix version will need to draw in some sizable watching statistics if it has any chance of returning for more, though, given the streaming service has recently gone on what we can only refer to as a cancellation binge.
The majority of the cast members listed below are expected to return for season two of Lockwood & Co. if Netflix decides to renew it:
• Ruby Stokes as Lucy Carlyle
• Cameron Chapman as Anthony Lockwood
• Ali Hadji-Heshmati as George Karim
• Ivanno Jeremiah as Inspector Barnes
• Morven Christie as Penelope Fittes
• Jemma Moore as Annabel Ward
• Jack Bandeira as Quill Kipps
• Hayley Konadu as Flo Bones
• Rhianna Dorris as Kat Godwin
• Paddy Holland as Bobby Vernon
• Rico Vina as Ned Shaw
We also discussed the release dates of additional shows. The relevant link is provided below for your consideration-
- Clone High Season 2 Will Premiere On HBO Max in 2023
- Record of Ragnarok Season 2 Release Date: What is the Plot of the Show?
- When is the Criminal Minds Season 16 Episode 9 Release Date on Disney+?
Ben Crompton as Julius Winkman might also return, but only if he escapes prison following what transpired in the season one conclusion. Luke Treadaway, who played The Golden Blade, a mystery mercenary connected to Lockwood’s deceased parents who beg to be investigated, will probably make a comeback in season two.
And as a result, we may also catch a peek at the parents, perhaps in ghosts or flashbacks. But it’s yet unclear how they might be cast.
Follow us on our Leedaily Twitter account for more updates and recent news.