The countdown to the release of the Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection has begun, but there’s still time to take advantage of the Collection’s pre-order bonuses.
The following Network Legacy Collection will feature one of gaming’s most recognizable characters, Mega Man, and will be playable on PlayStation 4, PC, and Nintendo Switch. Reviews have been excellent; at present, Metacritic has awarded the Nintendo Switch version a score of 77.
It’s encouraging to see such enthusiastic reviews, and tomorrow, everyone can get their hands on the complete Collection of Mega Man Battle Network titles.
When Will Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Be Released?
The Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection came out on April 13 at 21:00 PDT, April 14 at 00:00 EST, and April 14 at 00:00 BST, according to the official release date and time countdown.
The PlayStation store‘s countdown clock provided these times. According to the company’s online store countdown, steam is scheduled to go live on April 13 at 10:00 BST.
This indicates that the PC packages were released on April 13 at 20:00 PDT, 23:00 EST, and 04:00 BST. The game will be available on Nintendo Switch, PC, and PlayStation. It was also launched today, April 14th.
Here are some recent articles regarding upcoming games if you enjoy reading about such things. The following are links to the posts:
- Ghostwire: Tokyo Release Date For Xbox and Game Pass Has Been Revealed Now
- Minecraft Legends Release Date, Trailers, Gameplay and Everything You Want
Mega Man posted a tweet on its Twitter page two days ago. Check out the full tweet we’ve put below to learn more:
We're 2 days away from #MegaManBattleNetwork Legacy Collection launching!
Stay safe out there on the 'Net – rumor is that viruses aren't the only thing you should watch out for.
🌐 https://t.co/JVYMR1Z8Pd pic.twitter.com/K4qZoLrkwb
— Mega Man (@MegaMan) April 12, 2023
The pre-order bonuses for Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection are as follows:
- Two special skins
- Mega Man’s HUB style skin – Vol 1. launcher
- Dark Mega Man – Vol 2. launcher
- Four Rearranged music tracks
- Hometown (pop rock version – vol 1.)
- Shooting Enemy (dance version – vol 1.)
- Central Town (Kawaii future bass version vol 2.)
- Liberation Mission (piano version vol 2.)
The Collection costs £49.99/$59.99 and comes with the following games:
- Mega Man Battle Network
- Mega Man Battle Network 2
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 White
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Red Sun
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue Moon
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Protoman
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Colonel
- Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar
- Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Falzar
Additionally, the Collection has online Chip trading, online PvP and Ranked matches, a music library with over 180 tracks, an art gallery, and a high-resolution visual filter that can be toggled on and off.
If you like to read about games, here are some recent articles about games coming out soon. You can read the posts below:
- DMZ Season 3 Release Date, Gameplay New Battle Royale Modes Revealed!
- Heroes of Middle-Earth Release Date: The Game Launching Sooner Than You Think
A spinoff series, Mega Man Battle Network, appeared for the Game Boy Advance and Game Boy DS. In contrast to Mega Man’s 2D platforming, Battle Network games transformed battles into strategy games fought on a 3×6 grid using a player’s accumulated Battle Chips. They were great, in my opinion.
Capcom will soon upload the Mega Man NT Warrior animation series to its YouTube and Twitch channels in honor of the occasion.
Check out our review to discover if the game is worth your time if you’re curious about it. Our gaming news articles will keep you up-to-date on everything happening in the gaming industry.