League of Legends Season 13 will introduce Milio, a new enchanter support. You need to know all the details about the fiery Ixtal champion, including his skills when he is available.
Riot has announced four new champions for the upcoming League of Legends season, which begins on January 1, 2023. Milio is a further enchanter supporter eager to lend his fiery power to the cause of his teammates.
After Renata Glasc’s introduction in February 2022, Milio will be the first enchanter support available in League of Legends. A few pieces of Milio’s equipment were leaked during the past few months, and today we finally have the whole picture. What follows is essential information.
Who is Milio in League of Legends?
From Ixtal comes the “adorable” enchanter supporter Milio. The fact that Ixtal will be featured in League of Legends mythology beyond Qiyana’s story is thrilling for players.
Milio is only 12, but he already understands the fire hypothesis and how to use his abilities. Now, he’s embarking on a journey that could alter the destiny of Ixtal to redeem his family’s reputation.
In League of Legends, most of Ixtal’s backstory revolves around Qiyana, although Milio will provide a new angle. Lead champion producer Lexi ‘Lexical’ Gao noted, “Displaying an incredible understanding of the Fire Axiom at a young age, Milio uses fire not to raze cities, but to soothe wounds.”
He seems happy and proud to be “carrying the hopes and dreams of his family on his back” as he travels over Runeterra and takes on the perils he finds there.
“His journey will broaden his horizon, introduce him to new people and places… no matter what challenges come; he’ll always be ready to bounce back into action and be ready for his next adventure.”
If you like to read about games, here are some recent articles about games coming out soon. You can read the posts below:
- DMZ Season 3 Release Date, Gameplay New Battle Royale Modes Revealed!
- Heroes of Middle-Earth Release Date: The Game Launching Sooner Than You Think
Milio’s Abilities in League of Legends
As was previously noted, Milio is helpful to the enchanter. His skills revolve around a fire; unlike Annie, he utilizes it for good. Therefore he travels with a group of fire-wielding friends he calls “flamingos” and carries a big rucksack called a “furnasita.”
Milio’s passive improves teammate damage, his Q knocks back enemies and slows them, and his W creates a campfire zone that heals allies and increases their attack range.
In addition to healing and disabling crowd control for nearby allies, the enchanter’s E also temporarily boosts his allies’ movement speed.
Here’s a full breakdown of Milio’s abilities:
- Passive — Fired Up!: Milio’s abilities enchant allies on touch, making their subsequent damage deal a burst of extra wear and burn the target.
- Q — Ultra Mega Fire Kick: Milio kicks a ball that knocks back an enemy. The ball launches upward on hit and falls toward the enemy, damaging and slowing enemies in the area upon impact.
- W — Cozy Campfire: Milio creates an empowering zone that heals allies and increases attack range to those inside. The site follows the partner nearest to the cast point.
- E — Warm Hugs: Milio tosses a shield to an ally, temporarily increasing their movement speed.
- R — Breath of Life: Milio unleashes a wave of soothing flames that heal and remove crowd control effects from allies in range.
Here are some recent articles regarding upcoming games if you enjoy reading about such things. The following are links to the posts:
- Ghostwire: Tokyo Release Date For Xbox and Game Pass Has Been Revealed Now
- Minecraft Legends Release Date, Trailers, Gameplay and Everything You Want
When Will Milio be released in League of Legends
At the time of writing, Riot has not committed to a specific release date for Milio. We only know that in Season 13 of League of Legends, enchanter support will be removed from the game.
Continue reading our other gaming articles if you look forward to this next game.